Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Green Peterbilt 18 wheeler

I made this truck because of a customer's desires. The trailer and the truck cab have trimming have trimming that is made of wood and aluminum paper.
I did not have enough glossy paper for the end section of the trailer, so I used regular paper and then covered it with leather .
For the cab I added six lights on the roof but covered the wiring with paper. I made the nose to open up.
I made two separate connections for the taillights in the trailer. In both ends of the wiring in the truck cab, I gave them battery clips. And for the wiring in the trailer, I used one more battery clip so that when you connect the trailer you can rehook the lights together.
For the front headlights, I gave enough slack in the wire so that the hood could still open. The nose of the truck carries the battery source. The trailer is the most unique part of the whole truck because half of the trailer is covered with fabric including the doors. The wheels have real rubber, but their rims are different colors. It literally has 18 wheels. I sold this truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment