Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Delorean

I made the Delorean doors to open vertically. The steering wheel is made of thick wire.
The front has recessed lighting and a grille that gradually lengthens.
The bumpers are made of black painted paper and cardboard.The fabric inside is artificial cow-skin. The doors were a little bit difficult to work with because I had to make sure they would fit inside the Delorean when they closed. The trimming is made of black painted paper.This car was very interesting because it almost looked like the real thing. The back taillights were the same though they had a little bit of a unique look to them. I like this car. I sold it.

2 comments:

  1. This is the ugliest crap I have ever seen, this makes me sad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrei is DMC Lord! Congratulations for your creations! http://panerism.blogspot.com/2012/02/make-your-own-delorean.html

    ReplyDelete